Skin care products are aggressive and not even TV can escape. As they are advertised, you get hooked into getting them, too. No one can blame you if it really helps you feel and look better. There are many beauty products: Moisturizer, whitener, bleaching cream, cleanser, and so on. However, there is also a line where it gets harmful and the side effects irreversible. This time, it is important to what happens when you bleach your face too much.
You Get Oversensitive To The Sun
The sun is a terrifying enemy. When you have just bleached you skin has a thinner layer of protection. This gives way to rays of the sun and lets it penetrate your face. After it goes through, you’ll experience bad sunburns. It takes a long time before you can protect yourself again from the sun. Covering your face is a good idea. Never forget the sunblock, though. Catch ones with SPF 15+.
Your Face Cannot Handle Too Much Chemicals
Mercury is a major ingredient the bleach creams. Too much bleaching will cause mercury to accumulate and it then becomes deadly. Your health will be at risk as mercury is dangerous to the body. Neurological damage is actually imminent when there is high mercury content in the body already. Also, the chemical called hydroquinone can get your skin weak. Touching may feel like a sting for a short amount of time after applying the bleach. Itching may also occur and become adverse as it is repeated in a not-so-recommendable frequency.
Allergic reactions can become deadly if you do not know what your allergies are. At first, it may just be acne and itchy things on your face. It may then become painful with a burning sensation. The skin may also form crusts with swelling of the areas which are damaged.
Some chemicals are very harsh and instead of lightening up your face, it gives you permanent dark spots. This is because these chemicals can seep in into the skin and interact with the skin’s chemical composition. You’d actually be getting the reverse of what you intended.
Skin bleaching is not recommended for women who are pregnant as chemicals may be absorbed into the bloodstream and may affect the fetus inside the body. All things must be used in moderation to avoid bad and potentially deadly effects. Love yourself and be careful with body.